jeudi 11 décembre 2008

after fight

Been busy like crazy recently, sadly its more because of working than partying.

Indeed, like almost all fighters, living from the sport is impossible.

So i have to keep a full time job beside my kick life.

Needless to say between working the day and training the night, there isn't so much time to do anything at all.
You start to guess now, why my japanese(language) is so bad.

For the last fight i had to take day off (friday), its crazy how so much stuff started to queue on my desk. Now its time to clean all this.

By the way, i would like to thank my compagny and my boss for understanding my needs according to the sports career always asking for more.

really, thank you Boss

2 commentaires:

David a dit…

Je viens de découvrir ton blog et je le trouve très intéressant, de voir qu'un français puisse réussir au japon c'est toujours sympa =)
D'ailleurs je me demande quel est ton job ?
je te souhaite bonne chance pour ton prochain combat!

chris a dit…

Hello, merci pour ton message.

en fait je suis "secrétaire comptable".
Ok, pas aussi passionant que boxeur mais ca me permet d'avori un bon équilibre entre:
Se cogner la tete contre des punchs, et se cogner la tête contre des écritures comptables :)
ahaha

merci pour les encourgaements

cri